As your birth doula team, we offer non-judgmental emotional, physical, and informational support as you prepare for your birth and during labor. We help you explore the options available to you and fully support the decisions that you make about what is best for you. Some ways we can support you during labor include assistance with positions and water therapy, creating a calm space, support with relaxation and breathing, counter pressure and massage, encouragement and reassurance, and keeping you nourished…to name a few!
We work in a birth doula partnership, and typically we will both be at each of the prenatal meetings, so you will feel comfortable with both of us by the time you go into labor. We both provide different resources, skills, and experiences to help prepare you for your birth, so you benefit from two skilled and confident doulas! During your birth, you can count on one of us to be there to support you throughout your labor.
Want to find out if we’re the doulas for you? You can meet us both during a complimentary in-person consultation. In this meeting, we talk about what you are looking for in your labor support and you can get a feel for whether you think we’d be a good fit as your doulas. Feel free to email us and we’ll send out some potential dates and times to meet!
Our Birth Doula Package Includes:
- Complementary in-person consultation to see if we would be a good fit for your birth team
- Phone, text, and email support throughout pregnancy
- Personalized doula care to meet your needs and desires
- 2 prenatal meetings with both of us to go over your personal birth preferences, as well as different ways to cope with labor, relaxation techniques, and any questions you might have
- On call doula support from week 38 of your pregnancy until your baby is born
- Physical, emotional, and informational support during labor and birth, and the first 1-2 hours postpartum.
- Photos of labor and just after birth on your camera if you wish
- 1 postpartum visit at the hospital or your home to ensure your new family is set-up and has all the resources you need for a successful start!